team cybergate Index du Forum

team cybergate Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Genki English Songs Free Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team cybergate Index du Forum -> Assistance -> signaler un ou un défaut sur le forum.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
paysiren

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Genki English Songs Free Download Répondre en citant

Genki English Songs Free Download > bit.ly/1XHlKPB

From,,the,,Parents,,page,,,parents,,can,,get,,useful,,advice,,on,,how,,to,,teach,,kids,,English,,at,,homeYoull,,,,also,,,,receive,,,,a,,,,username,,,,&,,,,password,,,,you,,,,can,,,,use,,,,to,,,,access,,,,the,,,,VIP,,,,Owners,,,,Club,,,,straight,,,,awayMy,,students,,remember,,thetunes,,and,,it,,helps,,to,,cement,,the,,language,,in,,their,,memoryWe'll,,start,,off,,with,,some,,very,,simple,,online,,games,,,then,,move,,on,,to,,some,,online,,picture,,books,,and,,finally,,you'll,,be,,reading,,real,,English,,books,,onlineWhat,,,time,,,is,,,it,,,,MrFor,,,the,,,Kids,,,is,,,supposed,,,to,,,be,,,a,,,section,,,for,,,children,,,who,,,want,,,to,,,learn,,,English,,,via,,,the,,,webPlus:,,,Access,,,to,,,the,,,Beta,,,Test,,,Forum,,,where,,,youll,,,get,,,access,,,to,,,the,,,newest,,,materials,,,before,,,they,,,are,,,released,,,anywhere,,,else!,,,This,,,is,,,just,,,what,,,you,,,need,,,to,,,bring,,,your,,,classroom,,,to,,,life!,,,And,,,remember,,,none,,,of,,,this,,,is,,,tested,,,on,,,animals,,,,its,,,all,,,tested,,,on,,,kidsThere,,,are,,,also,,,lesson,,,plan,,,ideas,,,available,,,for,,,nearly,,,all,,,the,,,songs,,,-,,,click,,,on,,,the,,,song,,,titles,,,at,,,the,,,top,,,of,,,this,,,pageWhats,,your,,favourite,,colour?12If,,,,youre,,,,lucky,,,,enough,,,,to,,,,have,,,,an,,,,interactive,,,,smartboard,,,,Genki,,,,English,,,,is,,,,the,,,,perfect,,,,accompanimentId,,,,also,,,,recommend,,,,downloading,,,,them,,,,onto,,,,a,,,,4GB,,,,memory,,,,stick,,,,to,,,,keep,,,,them,,,,safeIn,,,,fact,,,,were,,,,now,,,,seeing,,,,many,,,,adults,,,,learning,,,,through,,,,Genki,,,,English,,,,because,,,,its,,,,a,,,,lot,,,,more,,,,fun,,,,than,,,,traditional,,,,textbooks!,,,,Q:,,,,Can,,,,I,,,,buy,,,,individual,,,,songs,,,,or,,,,a,,,,smaller,,,,set,,,,of,,,,songs?,,,,We,,,,dont,,,,have,,,,any,,,,plans,,,,to,,,,offer,,,,these,,,,at,,,,the,,,,momentWhat,,do,,you,,think,,of,,i.e"The,,,,Last,,,,Samurai",,,,movie,,,,star,,,,Koyuki,,,,even,,,,used,,,,them,,,,in,,,,her,,,,TV,,,,series!Each,,,,song,,,,has,,,,its,,,,own,,,,dance,,,,or,,,,game,,,,or,,,,can,,,,be,,,,combined,,,,with,,,,any,,,,of,,,,the,,,,game,,,,ideas,,,,on,,,,this,,,,site,,,,to,,,,make,,,,English,,,,really,,,,come,,,,aliveThe,,,software,,,is,,,a,,,great,,,way,,,for,,,kids,,,to,,,practice,,,the,,,English,,,used,,,in,,,the,,,songsAnd,,when,,I,,was,,a,,kid,,,I,,hated,,school[-2-]The,,,songs,,,are,,,so,,,lively,,,which,,,the,,,children,,,just,,,love,,,and,,,of,,,course,,,at,,,the,,,same,,,time,,,they,,,are,,,learning,,,English,,,-,,,wouldn't,,,miss,,,them!",,,-,,,Christine,,,,Germany,,,Picture,,,cards,,,,mini,,,cards,,,and,,,worksheets,,,,,,If,,,you,,,order,,,theTeacher's,,,Download,,,Pack,,,,you,,,not,,,only,,,get,,,the,,,photocopiable,,,worksheet,,,books,,,and,,,teaching,,,guide,,,videos,,,,you,,,also,,,get,,,access,,,to,,,the,,,"EAP,,,VIP,,,Club"4,,Regular,,Price:,,$49.99,,Rock,,,Paper,,,Scissors,,Doctor,,,Doctor!,,My,,,,hurts!,,Animals,,What,,do,,you,,do?,,Where,,,where?,,Bigger,,,please!,,Mr,,Octopus,,Genki,,Christmas,,,,VolMy,,,Kindergarten,,,Teacher,,,trainees,,,love,,,the,,,songs&.They,,,get,,,right,,,into,,,the,,,actions,,,and,,,singing,,,the,,,songs,,,in,,,class5,,,Regular,,,Price:,,,$49.99,,,When,,,,When,,,,When?,,,How,,,do,,,you,,,say,,,&,,,I,,,can,,,do,,,it!,,,Creepy,,,Crawlies,,,Ordering,,,Food,,,Part,,,I,,,Ordering,,,Food,,,Part,,,II,,,Favourite,,,&,,,?,,,What,,,do,,,you,,,think?,,,Under,,,,on,,,,in,,,VolLtom,,,,s,,,,elhiszemThe,,basic,,price,,is,,for,,one,,license,,,so,,you,,can,,copy,,the,,software,,onto,,as,,many,,machines,,as,,you,,personally,,use,,as,,long,,as,,its,,only,,used,,on,,one,,machine,,at,,onceWhere,,,,are,,,,you,,,,going?13A,,great,,resource,,for,,teachers,,of,,ESL,,kidsThis,,is,,the,,way,,to,,get,,your,,students,,motivated,,,remembering,,the,,English,,and,,wanting,,to,,learn,,more!,,"Genki,,English,,is,,not,,just,,about,,Elementary,,SchoolIs,,,,that,,,,not,,,,awesomeThis,,year,,Im,,working,,with,,Harvard,,Universitys,,World,,Teach,,Programme,,&,,the,,University,,of,,Newcastle,,in,,the,,UK,,to,,bring,,Genki,,English,,to,,schools,,for,,low,,income,,families,,in,,India,,,Tanzania,,and,,China,,EAP,,ProgramSupport,,,,If,,you,,have,,any,,questions,,or,,problemswe,,will,,do,,our,,best,,to,,provide,,you,,with,,as,,much,,information,,aswe,,can,,to,,make,,your,,lessons,,as,,effective,,and,,fun,,as,,possibleI,,,can,,,assure,,,you,,,it,,,workswith,,,the,,,kids,,,and,,,saves,,,you,,,loads,,,of,,,hassle,,,in,,,preparationQ:,,,,Can,,,,I,,,,hear,,,,any,,,,of,,,,the,,,,songs,,,,before,,,,I,,,,buy,,,,them?,,,,A:,,,,Yes,,,,,of,,,,course!,,,,Just,,,,click,,,,on,,,,any,,,,of,,,,the,,,,song,,,,titles,,,,around,,,,the,,,,sitesongsagain,,,and,,,again f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team cybergate Index du Forum -> Assistance -> signaler un ou un défaut sur le forum. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange